Sunday, December 23, 2007

WMR Christmas Party @ The House of Gilbert






Don Paco and Naomi

Ernie and Doris

Get Down Freddie

"Won't you take me to... Funky town..."
Sylvia Mosqueda



Freddie and Wife

The Wild Mountain Runner Train



Who said white boys can't dance. Go Mark!

Oh my God! My wife will kill me if she sees me dance like this.

Robert Travolta




"I am not responsible if this man gets a heart attack" said Nancy

Cheek to Cheek



Bob dancing ( I think)



Group hug
Mario and special guest with Doris and Bob

Cool shinny shirt Douglas!



Dave dancing with Naomi and Nancy


Javier and Rosa

Come on let's dance Javier


Charlies Angels
It's raining men, alleluia, it's raining men...



How low can you go.

Sylvia dancing with family and friends

Bob & Donna chatting

Emilio and Mrs. Emilio

Melissa and Rosa still sober


WMR hot-eees
_________________________________
.
A very special thank you goes out to Gilbert and Family for hosting this years WMR X-mas party
.
Your home is very lovely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home